Sunday, March 21, 2010

First blog....what to say...what to say....


Hey look! It's me! :) So, this is my first time blogging on here and it's all thanks to some crazy ass Canadian girls I like to call my friends. :) *to them* Take a bow girls....

I don't think I've really ever kept up with a blog since I was probably in high school, but why the hell not. I was actually telling my friend last night that I wanted 2010 to be MY year....last year everything changed in my life and I want 2010 to be the year where I am completely true to myself and live life on my terms. Do things that I don't normally do. Not anything crazy (well maybe crazy, but not stupid :P), but for instance, just a month ago at this time I was in Seattle....completely across the country....to see Bon Jovi 2 nights in a row with the previously mentioned Canadian girls and 1 incredible man from Florida. Recipe for an amazing weekend....and that it was. Back on track though....that's what I'm talking about. Taking trips when I can because I can. I'm young. I'm able. I'm going to do it.

So, starting this blog, I'm going to document some of these events in my life that I'm talking about....and hope that maybe at least these 4 individuals I'm talking about will keep up with it and want to know what's going on with little ol' me as much as I want to know what's going on with them. :)

So, here's to blogging....I would raise a glass of VOGA, but unfortunately I don't have any.... :( But, to blogging anyway!

2 comments:

  1. We can be VOGAless together. haha.
    I'm now following you!
    And I can follow your blog with my twitter...kind of cool.
    This way I will never miss a blog! hee hee.
    Blogging will be fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUR HUR HER HER i like the way you blog. i rase my candy to YOU ( cuz i dont like wine :p)

    ReplyDelete