Monday, March 22, 2010

Alright folks, so here goes another blog....

I just got home from the gym and one might think I was working out....that "one" might be wrong....lol I actually went to get in the hot tub, but not before asking how often they clean it....as I am a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to just hopping in open water where others have been consistently throughout the day. It's okay though because they just cleaned it last night, so I felt comfortable enough with it. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have cared feeling the way that I've been feeling lately....I've been VERY tense and don't want to dish out the money for an actual massage. So, for $3 I spent about 15 minutes in a hot tub all by my lonesome and it was WONDERFUL. I have these weird spasms in my head/neck area where if I hold my head up straight for too long it's VERY uncomfortable and I get the sensation like I'm going to black out....that can't be good....but I'm pretty sure it's just tension in my upper back/shoulder area. That's where I hold all my stress. I do know that from the last time I did get a REAL massage. lol So, I'll be calling it an early night tonight, but I wanted to post on here because I do want to actually try and keep up with this. :)

I also want to go ahead and state that it's exactly 30 days away until the Bon Jovi show in Nashville and I...CAN'T....WAIT!!!! They've changed the show up some and I'm stoked to see what a difference in makes in the crowds response to the band and Jon on stage! AAAHHH! I can't get too excited! I need to go to bed. lol

I want to try and start doing something on my blog though....I think I want to start a song of the day....I listen to music ALL day at work and occasionally a song comes on that just grabs me and I'll listen to it over and over again. That will be my song of the day. :) So, with that said, I'd like to give you....my first....song of the day. *applause please* :P

Enjoy! Tell me what you think about it if you don't know it, and even if you do, tell me what you think about it.

Talk to you all soon.

-Mike

"I may not have the softest touch...I may not say the words as such...and though I may not look like much...I'm yours....and though my edges may be rough....I never feel I'm quite enough....it may not seem like very much....but I'm yours...."


1 comment: